Monday, October 18, 2010

I'd rather you wouldn't

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

1. When people say, "Think outside of the box."  I read in a book once, "I often find that when I use the tools in my box, that's when I get more tools."  Be a carpenter.  Use what you have.

2. Homophobia.  I cannot understand why it's scary when two people love each other, want to be monogamous, want to adopt or raise children in a loving and stable home, and contribute to the world. 

3. Chain restaurants.  Blech. 

4. Offensive rap.  I don't get it. 

1 comment:

  1. "Think outside the box." Blah. I hate all those cheesy corporate sayings. One that bugs me for unknown reasons "I'm going to be out of pocket." What does that even mean?

    2 - AMEN.

    3 - For the most part, I agree. But I have a shameful love for a few chain restaurants - Carrabba's (the calamari), Chick-fil-A and a Florida tex-mex chain called Tijuana Flats. It's sad but true.

    4 - I used to love it in high school. There's still some lingering on my iPod and sometimes it makes me smile when it comes on. Then I hear the lyrics and freak. Haha

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?