Friday, April 2, 2010

What's happening right now

In conjunction with my last post I want to post things I'm loving right now.  While what happened tonight was a thorough bummer, I will not let it destroy me, as it may have previously.  I'm going to be okay.  With the help of these things:

  1. Zumba!  Zumba is a dance workout class - imagine latin fusion hip hop jazzercise.  It took forever for Claire to talk me into it, and now my only regret is that I didn't go sooner.  It's so full of energy and funky and liberating.  I grin through workouts.  Look forward to going.  Would go every night if that was an option.  
  2. My trip to Shreveport is approaching!  Less than two weeks until I get to go visit friends, shop at this silly little Junior League market event that I love AND eat at the tea room where scones and lemon curd will be plentiful.  I'm looking forward to seeing Cyndi, Andrea, Kate and enjoying my favorite Shreveport things.
  3. The song "Audience" by Cold War Kids.  I just love the angst-y lyrics.  Definitely my favorite song of this week.
  4. Rex Goliath wine.  It's my new "house wine".  It's affordable and delicious.  I've been stocking up on bottles of the Cabernet.  Look for it at your grocery store for under $10 a bottle.

1 comment:

What do you have to say?