Friday, March 26, 2010

Eat, Pray Love


I saw the movie trailer this week.  It was much better than I expected.  This book is so important to me, it means so much to me and I just want the movie to be a decent adaptation.  I understand that not every element of a book can be captured on the screen, but from the trailer alone I saw plot pieces that I'm so glad are there - lines that I'm glad are there - characters that should be.  And Julia Roberts looked good.  If I had been casting I would have put Elizabeth Mitchell in the role.
 ::Elizabeth Gilbert, author::          ::Elizabeth Mitchell, actress::
Doesn't it make good sense??

I think Julia will do just fine though.  I think I'll plan a movie going event for August 13th.  Oh my gosh...I didn't even realize...huh, that would have been my 5th wedding anniversary.  The irony abounds...  And even more reason - plan a trip to St. Louis friends, take the day off work.  I declare that day, Eat, Pray, Love - and then do a little drinking day.  


1 comment:

  1. It opens on what would have been your anniversary?!! Guess I need to see if I can plan a trip that way....

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?