Friday, August 27, 2010

Stuck in the middle with you...


Things I am in the middle of...
1. The great chocolate chip cookie adventure.  Remaking all of these recipes to document and photograph.
2. Finishing the dining room.  I painted months ago, am about to get a new china cabinet, an old dining room set, and need to hang all the gorgeous food photos I bought from smitten kitchen. 
3. Three different knitting projects.  (I know, craft dork comments welcome.)  Two scarves, because you never know when you may need a scarf as a present come Christmas time, and another R2D2 knit hat for Adam Science.  He said he'd wear it.  I'm calling his bluff.  Will the high school kids he works with even know Star Wars? 
4. Perfecting my coaching/feedback class at work.  I just don't know if it's effective enough.
5. Updating my resume.  Because, you never know when you may need it.
6. Cleaning my apartment.  Ha.  This is one really pretty funny.  I'm always in the middle of cleaning my apartment.  I hate to break it to myself, but I think I'm a messy person. 
7. Becoming a person who can complete a 5K!!  I'm getting closer!  Keith (the name I've given my running iphone app) has me up to running a full 20 minutes.  I think Keith is crazy. 

Send me some "How about you finish something, Sarah!" thoughts please.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the queen of stuck in the middle. When you learn how to push through will you share your secret? Thanks :-)

    BTW - I'm most excited about your chocolate chip cookie project!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?