skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Everyday
About Me
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Jimmy is good, Joel is better
1 comment:
Jenny @ Practically Perfect...
9/2/10, 12:12 AM
I miss American TV!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
What do you have to say?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cake for Breakfast
I'm the worst kind. I think I'm low maintenance, but really, I'm high maintenance. I'm a tried and true fan of scones w/ lemon curd, knitting, Baz Luhrmann, the Mighty Bengals, Aaron Sorkin and chocolate cake.
View my complete profile
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
I'm hooked on...
FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
Is it the thought that counts in a relationship?—Woman receives weekly flowers from boyfriend, gets annoyed when coworker tells her they come from their workplace lobby
Cupcakes Take The Cake
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
Bake at 350
Atlantic Beach Pie: Citrus Pie with a Saltine Cracker Crust
Serious Eats
We Tested 10 Tofu Presses—Three Squeezed Out the Competition
Hostess with the Mostess®
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
Practically Perfect...
Return to New Zealand
The Shabby Princess
Two Years
Marks the spot
Once upon a time
vert
Adventures in Dallas
Practically Perfect...
chrisandjennytucker
Cake Wrecks
We Moved!!!
Celexo's Rite to Write
Totally Worth It!
Shrimp & Petroleum
Cakespy
southern daze
baking; food
(5)
Christmas
(3)
cookbooks
(5)
cooking
(10)
Crafty
(3)
Crazy.
(3)
dessert
(2)
dinner party; cooking
(1)
family
(1)
Favorites
(1)
food
(18)
friends
(1)
growth
(2)
Hair
(1)
Happy
(11)
heavy
(2)
make up
(1)
movies
(4)
Oscar watch
(4)
photography
(3)
Quinn
(1)
Quirks
(1)
random
(1)
relationships
(1)
ten things
(1)
The job.
(1)
tv
(1)
vs. weekend
(2)
work
(1)
I miss American TV!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
ReplyDelete