This is my friend Ashley. The men go crazy for Ashley. The men at work, men at the bars, men who pass her on the street. Ashley brings sexy with her where ever she goes.
Below are some examples of what I look like when I go out. I bring silly with me where ever I go.
I make this ridiculous full mouth open grin whenever a camera is pulled out. I'm shocked that I'm not giving a thumbs up in any of these. Another part of my standard pose.
So...Ashley and I went to a wedding last weekend. One of our favorite co-workers got married and it was a fun and lovely wedding. This post is not about that wedding. This post is about Ashley trying to teach me how to make the sexy pout face in pictures. And about Ashley failing at this endeavor. Once again, see above. See what she was working with??
I was given clear instructions: Chin down, head tilt, turn to the side, make the come hither eyes.
Yet, I was still not quite getting the hang out it. So I kept trying....
and trying.....
until I had to call it quits. Sexy Pout = not for me.
I think I'll stick with my big, silly grin.






I've given up on not making the silly grin. I have a large mouth, what can I say? (And not the 'good' large mouth a la Julia Roberts, the bad one, like Carrot Top). But like you, I've moved to stop with the 'please check out my tonsils' pose and just the standard 'giant smile' pose.
ReplyDeleteI think it works on us. You have a great smile! Not everyone can [or should] rock the sexy pout.