Friday, December 4, 2009

Fat Kid Friday

Tonight: Went to the gym after work for and worked out for an hour and 20 minutes.  On week four of my Couch to Five Program and had a great run. Felt so good.  Came home and suddenly had urgent craving for sweets.  Decided to pop popcorn, melt chocolate and stir these together with some marshmallows.  Popped in the fridge until it was set and cut a piece off. 

Dear inner fat kid,

Really??

Love, Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I find I eat more when I work out than when I don't. Not sure how I feel about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never made this before. seems so easy and yum.should try it for game night:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when I do that. Not the working out part, cause I don't do that at all. Just the general idea of having good intentions and then doing the exact opposite of what I should. Like putting money in savings and then buying something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to have peanut butter after a workout. They say it's good to have protein within 30 mins of a workout... but I usually do exactly what you did!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?