Here are some pictures of the finished product and Sarah doing some of the decorating work:
Sarah cut out all of those diamonds from black fondant - aren't they fun?? We were very excited about the finished product.
The party was an overall great time. The apartment looked amazing, the food was fantastic. I had made some stuffed mushrooms and Kevin made delicious smoked salmon canapes and crab cakes with a white wine mustard sauce. I also made my tuxedo and evening gown strawberries. We were trying to have a very fancy evening that was also super fun and I think we did it. Sarah made it extra amazing by "borrowing" some cocktail tables from where she works and the linens that go with them. That added a really spectacular element to the event. I'll have more pictures soon of the apartment and the people at the party. Everyone really got into the 20's/30's theme and looked amazing. That made it even more successful. It really was a lovely night.





The cake turned out great!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We really were in love with it. It tasted good too!
ReplyDelete