Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday cousin!


Happy Birthday to my cousin Anna.

I was a fairly socially awkward child with a big brother and little sisters. I grew up thinking my cousin Anna was the coolest. I've been fortunate as we've gotten older to get closer - through trips to Italy to then being roommates for a while and now as a sounding board through the quarter life crisis years. I'm most proud of our "inspiration board" that we made and hung in the house (in the bathroom actually - which sounds weird, but when you start your day you need a big shot of confidence and empowerment.) I'm glad we respect each other enough to argue and disagree over things, instead of just staying quiet about how we feel towards a topic - movies, boys, family, books, etc... And since sap isn't really our thing either, I'll end it here. Happy Birthday Anna.

1 comment:

  1. Cousin,
    I have so enjoyed our time together. I love our debates the most though. It's hard to find an equal in brilliance yet unemotional debator, especially when it comes to hot topics like movies.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?