Happy Birthday to Cyndi! My dear blogging inspiration, baking pal, trophy empathizer, scone enjoying, SATC watching, travel enthusiast, always there friend! Have a great day doing whatever it is you choose to do.
Thank you so much!!! Sure do wish you were here to help me celebrate. Lee gave me the SATC series for Christmas so I'm thinking I may spend the day with them (I figure this would be fitting since I was on the SATC tour in NYC a year ago today).
I'm the worst kind. I think I'm low maintenance, but really, I'm high maintenance.
I'm a tried and true fan of scones w/ lemon curd, knitting, Baz Luhrmann, the Mighty Bengals, Aaron Sorkin and chocolate cake.
Thank you so much!!! Sure do wish you were here to help me celebrate. Lee gave me the SATC series for Christmas so I'm thinking I may spend the day with them (I figure this would be fitting since I was on the SATC tour in NYC a year ago today).
ReplyDelete