Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Good Day

For two and a half hours tonight, there is actually no place else I would have rather been than Rizzo's Italian Restaurant in Florissant, MO. I'll go into more detail tomorrow for all of you, but I just game from a nice dinner with some of the best company. A group of some high school friends and two of our most favorite and respected and interesting teachers joined us and it was an absolute blast. Stories and memories and laughing and sarcasm ran rampant. It was a pretty great night. I don't hang out with groups of friends very much any more, it's pretty special when people can get along and have interesting conversation and be genuinely interested in each other. I hope it happens again soon. More on all of this later...including why a picture of the Jets (or are those the Sharks...) is appropriate.

1 comment:

What do you have to say?