Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Indians in the Lobby

My friend Alex has charged me, in a blog tag-you're-it-fashion, to list 7 facts about myself.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

Here goes:

1. One of the great tragedies of my life is that sometime during the last year in Louisiana I accidentally scooped up my Care Bear along with a pile of give away clothes that were on the guest bed and added him to the box. If you have a childhood stuffed animal that made it with you to adulthood, you know how tragic this can be. I think the Care Bear almost meant more to me later in life than earlier. I took it when I donated blood, when I saw Scream the movie in the theatre, on all of my out of town internships. It was a constant companion and I'm always sad when I think of how I could have possibly done that. It was Birthday Bear, it had a cupcake on it's tummy. I think this is how my obsession with cupcakes has grown...

2. I don't eat yellow candy.

3. My "theme song" is Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall.

4. I downloaded the entire Miley Cyrus album that recently came out and I love it.

5. Everytime I went to any Mexican restaurant for years I ordered chicken tacos. That was it. I think it's a real sign that I'm maturing that I've begun branching out to things like enchiladas.

6. I think the sexiest things in the world are: toned arms on men, subtle winking, Crane's stationery, the Fugees song Killing Me Softly

7. I've seen Cowboy Mouth live in concert more than 20 times. Their concerts bring out a very real & true Sarah, and I like that about them. I never would have guessed a little hoosier rock & roll band could have done that to me, but it does everytime. Although as I get older I find myself standing further and further from the stage. I still love them, but I'm getting old.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like there are quite a few things about you that I don't know - who knew? I had NO idea you didn't eat yellow candy. Is there any reason why or you just don't like it?

    I love that you shared this facts and think you should make this a regular feature on your blog. Now that would be fun :-)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! No Banana Laffy Taffy?! That's not right.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?